This elegantly illustrated book and plush African American boy plush doll is the perfect set for your Little One. This is a wonderful story about a young African American boy named CJ and his grandmother who take the bus every Sunday after church to the last stop. It is about what CJ learns from his grandma and those he meets on their way to the last stop and even why the last stop is so important to them both. This energetic ride through a bustling city highlights the wonderful perspective only grandparent and grandchild can share and comes to life through Matt de la Pena’s vibrant text and Christian Robinson’s uplifting palettes, culturally diverse cast and radiant illustrations. A New York Times bestseller, winner of the Newbery Medal, a Caldecott Honor Book, a Coretta Scott King Illustrator Honor Book and winner of numerous other awards.
Last Stop on Market Street Book and Soft Boy Doll Figure, 11.5-Inches
- Book Publisher: Penguin Group Young Readers (January 8, 2015)
- Author: Matt de la Peña, illustrator Christian Robinson
- Language: English
- Board book: 32 pages
- Reading age: 3 - 6 years
- Book Dimensions: 8.88 x 0.34 x 10.88 inches
- Plush toy
- Based on the award-winning book Last Stop on Market Street by Matt de la Peña and Christian Robinson
- An endearing, soft, African American boy doll
- Safe for all ages, perfect for young readers 3 - 6
- Doll measures 11.5" tall.
- Material: Polyester, wipe surface clean
- Color: Multi
- Perfect for grandparents, parents, teachers, and lovers of diverse children's books
- Educational Objective: Reading
Culturecorner.com wants customers to be satisfied with their purchase. All items must be returned with 7 days of receipt of the item in its original condition to receive a full refund. Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.