Queens of Africa dolls are made for children and young teens that love fashion, playing with friends and sharing imaginative adventures. They are gorgeous dolls for empowering young girls to embrace their culture, the power of education, and a hope for their future.
About Azeezah – Queen of Africa Doll
Queen of Africa Doll, Azeezah, is from the Hausa ethnic group of Western Africa. Her name means "Esteemed, Precious, Cherished". Blessed with rich deep brown skin, striking looks and a love for art, Azeezah loves to express herself creatively. She loves making art, writing and singing. She loves to debate and doesn't shy away from a challenge. Her favorite subjects are Fine Arts, Agricultural and Natural Sciences. She cares for others and would love to be a doctor and a human rights activist. Azeezah's adorable nature makes her schoolmates and friends love her.
- AUTHENTIC: Dolls capture traditional sub-Saharan heritage facial features and skin tone.
- NATURAL HAIR STYLE: Azeezah and our Queens of Africa dolls all feature textured hairstyles.
- MODERN STYLE: African fashion is on display with bold and beautiful outfits girls adore.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Each doll is sturdy and intricately detailed for fun, engaging playtime.
- EDUCATIONAL: Learn about the African Continent and its rich history with bonus material!
- Ages 3 and Older
- Doll height: 11.5 inches tall
- Azeezah Doll
- Jewelry Accessories
- Toy Bag
- Pet Dog
- Ownership Booklet
Inspire your child with a fun, versatile and educational doll that embodies the heart of Africa. Get yours today by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ now!
Queens of Africa - AZEEZAH (Curly/Natural Hair)
- Curly, textured Afro hair
- Truer facial features that reflect sub-saharan African heritage
- Richer, deeper skin pigmentation for each type of the doll
- Modern-style African print outfits & Accessories for each doll (brush, jewelry, shoes & bag)
- Sturdier packaging with educational information about the African Continent