Queens of Africa dolls are made for children and young teens that love fashion, playing with friends and sharing imaginative adventures. They are gorgeous dolls for empowering young girls to embrace their culture, the power of education, and a hope for their future.
About Wuraola – Queen of Africa Doll
The Wuraola Doll represents the Yoruba ethnic group of Africa. Her name is means "Gold/Precious Wealth". Blessed with golden brown skin, attractive looks and a love of movement, she loves to dance. She loves numbers and is fascinated by world economies. Her favorite subject is Mathematics, Economics and Accounting. She believes in financial literacy and wants to be the President/CEO of her own investment company.
- Curly, Textured Hair
- Lifelike Facial Features
- Deep, Rich Coloring
- Modern African Print Styles and Fashion
- Ages 3 and Older
- Doll height: 11.5 inches tall
- Wuraola Doll
- Jewelry Accessories
- Toy Bag
- Pet Dog
- Ownership Booklet
Inspire your child with a fun, versatile and educational doll that embodies the heart of Africa. Get yours today by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ now!
Queens of Africa - WURAOLA Doll (Curly/Natural Hair)
- Curly, textured Afro hair
- Truer facial features that reflect sub-saharan African heritage
- Richer, deeper skin pigmentation for each type of the doll
- Modern-style African print outfits & Accessories for each doll (brush, jewelry, shoes & bag)
- Sturdier packaging with educational information about the African Continent